- SChopper 0.13 [128KB] Program to chop images up into sections and then save the sections in one of a range of formats. Useful for generating HTML tables.
- WindowDrag [2KB] A small module which allows you to drag any window without finding its titlebar. Now StrongARM compatible.
- BatchFSI [28KB] An application which feeds the Acorn image conversion ChangeFSI with a batch of many files at once.
- GamSetup 0.07 [150KB] Hardware gamma correction for the RiscPC and Iyonix.
- Trimmer [34KB]Program to trim background edges off sprites.
- ColourSample [85KB]Program to sample the colour of any pixel on the desktop and return information about it. Version 0.04.
Desktop background images I use:
These free applications are RISC OS based computers which use an ARM processor. They will not work on Windows PCs. Please respect the license conditions given in the ReadMe file inside the archives.
This software is © Rob Davison 2002.
Pages maintained by Rob Davison. Last update 14/12/2003